Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Recipe - Football Brownies

A sweet treat for your next tailgate!



1
box (1 lb 2.4 oz) Betty Crocker® Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
1/4
cup water
1/4
cup vegetable oil
2
eggs
Betty Crocker® white decorating icing (from 4.25-oz tube)
  1. Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Line 9-inch square pan with foil, letting foil hang 2 inches over sides of pan. Spray foil with cooking spray.
  2. In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, chocolate syrup, oil, water and eggs until well blended. Spread in pan.
  3. Bake 34 to 37 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 1/2 hours.
  4. Using foil to lift, remove brownies from pan. With football-shaped cookie cutter, cut brownies into football shapes. Pipe on decorating icing to look like football laces.
Makes 8 brownies

Recipe found here

2 comments:

I Do Declare said...

Cute!

♡ Mrs. BSK {Preppy Wife Preppy Life} said...

I saw these on Pinterest! I also saw this awesome SNACKADIUM! It is amazing. http://pinterest.com/pin/129562115/

If I attempt it I will send in pictures! I am so glad I found this blog! Looking forward to a great season. Go Gators <3

Post a Comment