I found this recipe on Southern Living. I have not tried it for myself, but anything I can serve with waffle fries is going to be a winner in my book.
Loaded Baked Potato Dip
1 package of fully cooked bacon slices
1 (16 oz) container of sour cream
2 cups freshly shredded cheddar cheese
1/3 cup sliced fresh chives
2 teaspoons of hot sauce
Garnishes: cooked, crumbled bacon; sliced fresh chives; freshly cracked pepper
1. Microwave bacon according to the package directions until crisp; drain on paper towels
2. Cool for ten minutes and crumble
3. Mix bacon with next four ingredients
4. Cover and chill for up to an hour or longer if needed
5. Garnish if desired
6. Serve with crispy, warm waffle fries
Yep! Trying this this weekend.